- Do you accept backorders for out of stock products?
- No, we currently do not have a back order system in place. If an item is out of stock, it will be displayed as unavailable on the website and vice versa if the product has become available you’ll be able to add it to the shopping cart.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- We currently do not accept orders over the phone. If you need assistance completing your order please email email@example.com
- What are the expiry dates on the products sold?
- The products sold on Flordis.com.au have expiry dates of between 6 months to 3 years to give you a suitable amount of time to use them.
- Are there restrictions on how many units I can purchase?
- There is a transaction limit of $500 per order on all orders.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments via Credit Card or via Paypal only
- What if there is a problem with my payment method?
- If there is a problem with your nominated payment method and payment cannot be processed, we will email you alerting you of the problem. If payment cannot be processed the next day your order will be automatically paused. We recommend that you get in touch with your bank to find out more details about the failed transaction. If you wish to add or select a different payment method, please login to your account and update your payment details as necessary. We will process your order in accordance with our Terms of Purchase and we will email you when your order has been processed and the goods are ready to be shipped to you.
- Are there any hidden fees?
- When you purchase a product online, you will be made aware of the product charges plus any relevant shipping fees as applicable.
- I can’t remember my PayPal account details. What do I do?
- How are orders shipped?
- We ship all orders via Australia Post
- What are your shipping options and costs in Australia?
- Our shipping options are a regular post or express post
- How I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a email notification and a tracking number.
- Where do you ship to?
- I live outside Australia and want to know where can I buy your products?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number and an estimated arrival date.
- I haven’t received my order within the specified timeframe. What do I do?
- I know I’m not going to be home to sign for my order. What can I do?
- If no one is home, your order will be taken to the nearest Australia Post office for collection
- What are your international shipping options and costs?
- We currently do not offer international shipping
We do not accept returns and we do not provide refunds if you have simply changed your mind after purchase.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Accordingly, nothing in these Terms of Purchase alters any rights you may have under the Australia Consumer Law.
We will accept returns in the following circumstances (on a case-by-case basis):
- The product is damaged in transit
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose
- The product was incorrectly shipped
However, in order to make a return you must present our online tax invoice (or other adequate proof of purchase) and the products in question in original packaging.
For further details, please email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org