Gincosan® is clinically proven to support mental performance, improve memory, and help reduce forgetfulness and mental fatigue.1-6 Gincosan is a unique, evidence based formula, combining specific extracts of Ginkgo biloba (GK501) and Panax ginseng (G115). Following more than 10 years of research, Gincosan has demonstrated positive results in high quality clinical trials.
Clinical trials have demonstrated that Gincosan can:3,5-7
- Improve mental energy
- Support memory
- Assist mental performance
- Support cerebral and peripheral blood circulation
Many people can benefit from using Gincosan, including:
- Adults in mentally challenging situations: to help optimise mental performance during times of increased demand. For example:
- When facing examinations
- When managing large projects
- Working parents
- Busy executives
- Mentally tired adults managing a high mental load: to help support mental performance, replenish mental energy and improve the ability to recall information
- Seniors: to help alleviate mental fatigue, maintain mental performance and reduce forgetfulness
- Students: to promote faster and more accurate thinking and for a brain boost on days when more mental energy is required
Gincosan capsules are easy to take and well tolerated. Gincosan is a well researched natural medicine; the results of clinical trials have shown that it can help to support mental performance, energy and working memory.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs, it is important to speak with your healthcare professional before taking Gincosan.
Gincosan is not recommended for individuals with known hypersensitivity to Panax ginseng or Ginkgo biloba.
Each Gincosan capsule contains specific extracts of Panax ginseng and Ginkgo biloba; this unique formulation is clinically proven, it is the exact product used in clinical trials. This is very important for natural medicines as there can be great variance between products, even if they appear to use the same active ingredients, due to the part of the plant that is used, growing methods, harvesting processes and manufacturing methods. The outcomes of clinical studies for natural medicines should therefore only apply to the exact product that has been tested.
Adults and adolescents 12 years and over: 1 capsule after breakfast and 1 after lunch
Gincosan is best taken with a meal and capsules must be swallowed whole. It is recommended to take Gincosan for at least 4 weeks, with maximum benefit expected after 12 weeks’ administration.
Gincosan can also be taken for an immediate boost. Studies show that in times of increased mental demand, such as exams, Gincosan can be taken on the day for a boost to brainpower with quick effect.5
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.